Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone innovative, who is interested in future technologies and able to manage tight deadlines. Able to deal with shifting priorities, and changing requirements as necessary.
As a member of the Vetronics team, you will be exposed to a broad range of exciting projects, with the opportunity to be involved in the full life cycle development. The ideal candidate will offer experience in the following areas:
- Software architecture design and managing implementation for systems development while providing expertise in the full-stack software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Definition of software architectures based on analyzed requirements, which includes evaluation, selection and integration of all necessary technical components.
- Designing solutions that conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security across multiple domain areas.
- Have provided input to tools and environment selection while understanding and planning for evolutionary paths and new technology insertion.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Candidates with relevant experience will also be considered
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Expertise in C/C++
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) design and/or model driven development
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Strong technical background in system's architecture and design, ideally with significant experience in overall solution architecture
- Software development experience in a variety of OS environments (inc. Real-time OS and desktop)
- Proven ability to develop technical solutions within budget and schedule constraints
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to travel (US & International) and possess or able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Knowledge of SDLC documentation deliverables for safety critical systems
- Experience working the full life cycle of a project from bidding and requirements definition, through design, build, qualification and support of fielded products.