- A mastery of relational databases , scaling, and either R or Python (Python preferred) .
- Extensive MySQL experience (preferred).
- Experience in AWS , Postgres (Redshift)/Lambda, Java, and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Have experience working with BI best practices (ETL, Big Data, dimensional modelling, NLP) to enable machine learning.
- Extensive knowledge of database query languages, database design, planning and optimizing queries.
Responsibilities and Duties
Critical Requirement: communication, strategic/leadership achievement and technical accomplishment
- Ability to lead and work with a team to develop guidelines and standards for cataloging and maintaining data repositories.
- Ability provide direction for data engineering
- Ability to determine the right tools for the right jobs.
- Ability to create data analysis pipelines to generate data and insight to power decision making.
- Ability to design code and define roadmaps.
How about this?:
- Passionately and obsessively seek learning.
- Enjoy solving complex, unique problems using tried and tested patterns.
- Live and breathe reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.
- Must have team lead experience.
- Must understand " re-use what you can, but build what you need to ".
- Embrace constraints because they challenge your curiosity, creativity, and determination.
Qualifications and Skills
Other Skills :
- Machine Learning (including AI)
- Caffe & Caffe 2
- NLP NLU
- N CNTK
- Autonomous Learning
- BSc (must have)
- MSc or PhD (preferred)