- Solid background in deep learning techniques for NLP (word vectors, thought vectors, RNNs, LSTMs, GRUs)
- Must have Client/NLP algorithm implementation experience as well as the ability to modify standard algorithms (e.g. change objectives, work-out the math and implement)
- Strong programming skills in Python (we use Tensorflow as our deep learning framework)
- Ability to develop prototypes by manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Eager to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools.
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- PhD in Natural Language Processing or Information Retrieval
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: entity/relation extraction, normalization, summarization, semantic search, word/paragraph/docuDEEPment embedding, ranking, ontology-aware IR, question answering
- Experience and/or motivation to work on modern deep learning approaches to NLP: word/paragraph embeddings, representation learning, text/sentiment classification, disambiguation
- Track-record of having developed Client algorithms, e.g. publications in one or more of the following: ACL, EMNLP, COLING, NIPS, NAACL, SIGIR, ICML KDD, WWW etc.
- Experience with large scale data analysis tools such as Spark, Hadoop etc
- Experience with file systems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- PhD in Natural Language Processing or Information Retrieval or
- PhD in machine learning (or in a highly related area), and related industry experience