Be part of some excellent R&D on the Vetronics Team using a broad range of skills to design, build, test and deliver next generation electronic architecture, software applications, and demonstration vehicles in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills
Do you have these skills:
- 5+ years of experience in software development with C/C++
- Experience in two or more of the following any Real Time OS's, Linux, Windows, MACOs or QNX
- Experience with UML design and/or model driven development
- Experience with Agile / Scrum.
- Proven ability to develop technical solutions within budget and schedule constraints
- Ability to travel (US & International) and possess and maintain a valid passport
- Knowledge of system's architecture and design
- Project Life Cycle Management.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, or equivalent
Base Salary + Bonus, Full benefits package and flexible work schedule