We’re looking for someone innovative, who is interested in future technologies and able to manage tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and changing requirements. As a member of the Vetronics team, you will be exposed to a broad range of exciting projects, with the opportunity to be involved in the full life cycle development.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 or more years of embedded software development on a variety of platforms.
- Experience with developing secure embedded applications.
- Comfortable with C++ libraries such as Boost.
- Experience with Object Management Groups such as DDS.
- Skilled at developing for State Machines.
- Experience developing QP Framework.
- Utilization of mainstream development tools such as Eclipse.
- Adept with embedded real time operating systems.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM software practices
- Familiarity with Git, and Atlassian suite of tools.
- MATLAB with Simulink;
- Motohawk controller;
- Safety-critical systems;
- Cyber security.
- Minimum 2 years of embedded software development (x86/64 and ARM).
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering (or Diploma plus industry experience).
- Expertise in C/C++.
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) design and/or model driven development
- Experience with serial protocols for communication and logging.
- Testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of vehicle communication network protocols (SAE J1939, TCP/IP, UDP).
- Ability to participate in concept, UI, and feature development.
- Aptitude in hardware selection.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills