Be part of some excellent R&D using a broad range of skills to design, build, test and deliver next generation electronic architecture, software applications, and demonstration vehicles in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills
minimum 5 years of experience :
- Working with Visual Studio and the .NET Framework.
- Excellent working knowledge of WPF/XAML and C# to create desktop, mobile and other platform front-ends.
- Documenting UI/UX requirements for both internal and external customers.
- Developing with MVVM or similar.
- Storyboarding, use-case scenarios and user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototyping
- Knowledge on conducting surveys and audits
- User testing (heat maps, eye tracking etc)
- Development experience with other UI frameworks such as Qt, Xamarin Forms, Windows Forms, etc.
- Graphics design experience
- Vehicle systems such as QNX
- Conducting user testing such as heat maps, eye tracking and other analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Additional experience with psychology and design is an asset
Base Salary + Bonus